[Bioperl-l] Bio::OntologyIO

Sohel Merchant s-merchant at northwestern.edu
Mon Aug 28 14:45:06 UTC 2006

Hi Heikki,
  I like the idea of using the Bio::Ontology::OBOterm for implementing this
functionality. I think you can add a type associated with the add_synonymn
method. We have nice tests written to make sure the code does not break. I
would like you to run the tests locally before you commit any changes.

Thanks,
Sohel.