[Bioperl-l] argument in Math::MatrixReal

chen li chen_li3 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 15:46:08 UTC 2006

Dear all,

I know it is not a question to BioPerl. But I just
wonder if anyone here ever uses Math::MatrixReal. I
can't find how to pass an argument when calling for an
new object in the document.

my $file=[
            [1,2,3,4],
            [1,2,3,4],
            [1,2,3,4],
        ];

What I like to do is to pass $file as an argument when
create a new object $matrix. I try the following
methods in the documents but none of them works.

my $matrix=Math::MatrixReal->new_from_string($file);
my $matrix=Math::MatrixReal->new_from_rows($file);
my $matrix=Math::MatrixReal->new_from_cols($file);

Any help will be appreciated.

Li