[Bioperl-l] How to get rid of warnings

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sun Aug 20 12:37:56 UTC 2006

Quite frankly I find nothing offending with passing undef to a
method ... I do this all the time if I want to return a property to
its virgin state. Conceptually it is like passing [] to a method that
wants an array ref.

Hence, I do prefer the latter alternative, because it is simpler and
doesn't involve having to introduce a new method solely for better
control of the verbosity.

my $0.02 ...

	-hilmar