[Bioperl-l] Bio::Species, Bio::Taxonomy::Node overhaul

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Sat Aug 12 22:12:36 UTC 2006

Sendu,

I mentioned making a link from the Bioperl Release or Project
Priority List pages.  Just create a link to a nonexistent page, click
on it, then add what you need.

Optionally, start a Code Improvements page with sections on what's
actively being worked on by the developers.

I think we need to start a full page devoted to developers on the
Bioperl wiki.  There is lots of information for developers but it is
a bit scattered.  The only thing is a small section on the main page
and a few links in the sidebar which doesn't really detail everything
we have. Really a minor complaint, though.

Chris

On Aug 12, 2006, at 4:32 PM, Sendu Bala wrote:

> I think the issue was the discussion, not the initial 'bug report'.
> Bug
> 2061 is a combined bug report and enhancement 'request'. The wiki
> doesn't provide a stable, unique-id, uneditable page that I can
> refer to
> when I make a large set of related commits.
>
> And still no one answers my question where it would be appropriate to
> make this kind of page on the wiki. 'Anywhere' doesn't help me much ;)

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher
Lab of Dr. Robert Switzer
Dept of Biochemistry