[Bioperl-l] XML parser preference?

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra arareko at campus.iztacala.unam.mx
Wed Aug 9 22:15:06 UTC 2006

Hi Chris,

As I've mentioned in a previous thread, it depends a lot on what your
module/interface needs to parse from a certain document:

http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/bioperl-l/2006-July/022151.html

I'm more into tree-based parsing rather than stream-based, but again, it
depends a lot on personal needs and preferences. If it's possible to
adapt your modules to use any of the already present parsers, that would
be great and will avoid adding more pre-requisites to BioPerl.

Regards,
Mauricio.