[Bioperl-l] t/entrezgene, t/protgraph and t/FeatureIO

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 7 14:44:25 UTC 2006

It's something to do with perl 5.8.  I think this is the version
where the pseudohash deprecation warning was added.  The only problem
I see here is a potential compatability issue with entrezgene.pm and
the next major perl release, which will not run code which it thinks
contains pseudohashes.

I ran into a similar issue not too long ago when dereferencing
something and perl complaining about pseudohashes.  Can't remember
what I did to make it stop complaining, but it had something to do
with the way I dereferenced the data...

Chris