[Bioperl-l] (no subject)

Andreo Beck andreo_beck at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 17:51:32 UTC 2006

I attach 1 "erroneous" part (record 9) and 1 correct part (record 8)...the entire file is ~500mb...

Sendu Bala <bix at sendu.me.uk> wrote:
  Andreo Beck wrote:
> Thanks Sendu.I get this when I try parsing a WUBLASTP report (thats too
> huge to upload).

Unfortunately that's the most important thing for figuring out what's
going on. Could you compress it (zip or tar.gz) along with the fasta
file you used to do the blast? If its only a few MB you can email it to
me directly, or create a bug report at
http://bugzilla.bioperl.org/index.cgi and upload the files that way.

(You could also try cutting both files down to just the sequence and
hits that give results > 1, with a few < 1 for comparison - just make
sure it still works after you edit the files)

FYI, at a glance your code looked fine.

Cheers,
Sendu.

http://mail.yahoo.com