[Bioperl-l] Re: [Gmod-gbrowse] Translation glyph

Aaron J. Mackey amackey at pcbi.upenn.edu
Thu Sep 22 08:55:30 EDT 2005

But the translation glyph code could easily do the necessary
substitutions.  I agree it should not be done from
Bio::Tools::CodonTable

I just checked in the patch to bioperl for translation.pm to enable
"triletter_code" as an option (defaults to 0).  Give it a try.  I'm
happy to back it out if there are problems.

-Aaron

On Sep 22, 2005, at 2:36 AM, Marc Logghe wrote:

> [...]

Aaron J. Mackey, Ph.D.
Project Manager, ApiDB Bioinformatics Resource Center
Penn Genomics Institute, University of Pennsylvania
email:  amackey at pcbi.upenn.edu
office: 215-898-1205 (Goddard) / 215-746-7018 (PCBI)
fax:    215-746-6697
postal: Penn Genomics Institute
         Goddard Labs 212
         415 S. University Avenue