[Bioperl-l] bioperl 1.5.1 RC1 up

Aaron J. Mackey amackey at pcbi.upenn.edu
Thu Sep 22 08:56:56 EDT 2005

bioperl-ext should definitely be co-released, as there are
corresponding changes in Bio::Tools::dpAlign that should be
synchronized.  It's as ready to go as it ever is (i.e. "works for me").

-Aaron

--
Aaron J. Mackey, Ph.D.
Project Manager, ApiDB Bioinformatics Resource Center
email:  amackey at pcbi.upenn.edu
office: 215-898-1205 (Goddard) / 215-746-7018 (PCBI)
fax:    215-746-6697
postal: Penn Genomics Institute
         Goddard Labs 212
         415 S. University Avenue