[Bioperl-l] Bio::Annotation::SimpleValue

Brian Osborne osborne1 at optonline.net
Thu Nov 17 12:20:31 EST 2005

j,

No need for a double post, just doing Bugzilla is perfect. Many subscribers
to bioperl-l also read bioperl-guts, which is all the notifications from
Bugzilla. Please submit the patch as an attachment, not a copy-paste, to
Bugzilla (the word wrapping on the Web page always messes up the patch if
it's a copy-paste). Thank _you_.

Brian O.