[Bioperl-l] FAQ

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at duke.edu
Sat Nov 12 17:46:31 EST 2005

How do people feel about moving the FAQ to just the Wiki instead of a
text file in the distribution?  It seems to me it will be easier to
keep updated if it is on the web as there is less activation energy
in cutting+pasting from an email message to the website when a
question is answered, while editing the XML and cvs committing is
little more work.

There may be some way to export the text from the Wiki into a
suitable file for inclusion in the distribution.  I think the ability
to link to each q&a in the HTML, I'm sure there is a way to do it in
the wiki, hopefully not too tedious.

-jason
--
Jason Stajich