[Bioperl-l] Bioperl CVS release differences

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at duke.edu
Tue Jan 25 16:09:50 EST 2005

$ cvs -dYADDAYADDA co -r bioperl-release-1-5-0 -d bioperl-1.5.0
bioperl-live
$ cd bioperl-1.5.0

  -- see what is different from the 1.4 branch (this includes bugs fixes
that were made on that branch when we thought we were going to release
a 1.4.1)
$ cvs diff -r branch-1.4

  -- see what is difference since the 1.4.0 release
$ cvs diff -r bioperl-release-1-4-0

The FeatureIO and SeqFeature::Annotated is a BIG difference between 1.4
and may not necessarily be part of the stable 1.6.0 depending on the
backwards compatibility and different views on how to develop.

-jason