[Bioperl-l] Feature table comparison

Cook, Malcolm MEC at Stowers-Institute.org
Tue Jan 18 11:42:12 EST 2005

You might find gffintersect.pl from
http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Software/formats/GFF/ relevant when it is
described to:

	gffintersect.pl - efficiently finds the intersection (or
exclusion) of two GFF streams, reporting intersection information in the
Group field. Definition of "intersection" allows for near-neighbours and
minimum-overlap

--Malcolm Cook