[Bioperl-l] Announcing bioperl shell, Fry::Lib::BioPerl

Gabriel Horner cldwalker at chwhat.com
Mon Jan 17 12:49:43 EST 2005

Hi All,
  I'm announcing that I put up a module, Fry::Lib::BioPerl,
for my shell framework, Fry::Shell, a few days ago. The result
is a set of a commands for viewing and obtaining sequences and alignments.
It's definitely a step up from the shell in examples/bioperl.pl.
See http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Fry::Shell for details.
It is fairly easy to write new libraries to use with Fry::Shell.
Since the shell framework has no dependencies, a Fry::Shell bundle along with a script that loads
only Fry::Lib::BioPerl could be included in the examples directory if desired.

Gabriel
--
my looovely website -- http://www.chwhat.com
BTW, IF chwhat.com goes down email me at gabriel.horner at cern.ch