[Bioperl-l] RE: SeqIO fails on masked sequences

Scott Markel smarkel at scitegic.com
Mon Jan 10 21:05:04 EST 2005

PDB distibutes a FASTA file of the sequences associated with
the structures in the database.  The FASTA file contains both
nucleotides and proteins.  See pdb_seqres.txt in
ftp://ftp.rcsb.org/pub/pdb/derived_data/.

Scott

--
Scott Markel, Ph.D.
Principal Bioinformatics Architect  email:  smarkel at scitegic.com
SciTegic Inc.                       mobile: +1 858 205 3653
9665 Chesapeake Drive, Suite 401    voice:  +1 858 279 8800, ext. 253
San Diego, CA 92123                 fax:    +1 858 279 8804
USA                                 web:    http://www.scitegic.com