[Bioperl-l] [OT] General bioinformatics forums/lists?

Goel, Manisha MAG at Stowers-Institute.org
Thu Aug 25 13:45:34 EDT 2005

?
Or
https://bioinformatics.org/mailman/listinfo/ssml-general ..

Maybe you cuold look at their archives to see if the topics discussed
here suit your purpose.

-Manisha
Post-doc Associate,
Stowers Institute for Medical Research