[Bioperl-l] DocBook Question

Barry Moore bmoore at genetics.utah.edu
Thu Aug 25 12:35:14 EDT 2005

Brian-

I've been working on setting up a DocBook working environment so I can
take a stab at writing a bioperl HOWTO.  I'm using the e-novative
environment (http://www.e-novative.info/index.php) for transforming the
xml to pdf|html that the bioperl docs link to as the stylesheet source
for those documents.  My pdf output is all aligned against the left edge
of the document with no left margin.  Did you modify the e-novative
stylesheet to correct this.  I can't seem to fix that.  Also, what do
you use to create the plain old text files.  I see that you are using
RenderX for transformation. Is that better than the e-novative tools?
I'm new to all this xml/xsl/css etc. etc. any suggestions for how to
work best with the processing chain would be greatly appreciated.

Barry

Barry Moore

Department of Human Genetics

University of Utah