[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics::Glyph::triangle

Scott Cain cain at cshl.edu
Tue Apr 19 10:03:07 EDT 2005

Hi Hota,

You should always respond to the whole mailing list, especially since I
don't have a solution for you. :-)

>From your description, it seems to me like the best thing would be to
have a new glyph along the lines of the processed_transcript glyph,
where you would provide the ends and the components in a way that they
could be aggregated together and then the glyph magically renders all
the parts.  The trickiest thing about this would be that you really need
two levels of aggregation: the transposon as a whole and the individual
genes on the transposon.  I don't know how to do that or if is currently
possible.

If you think this accurately describes a solution to your problem,
perhaps we should put a feature request into bugzilla.

Scott