[Bioperl-l] Re: Bio::OntologyIO choking on current GO

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sat Apr 16 22:06:20 EDT 2005

If you have Graph.pm installed with v0.5 or higher and have been unable
to parse the current gene ontology with bioperl, you may want to give
this a shot, otherwise dont read any further.

FYI for those who are concerned, I added Nat Goodman's adaptor code
that makes Graph.pm 0.5+ work with the SimpleGOEngine module. It works
with the 0.2x version of Graph, but I've been unable yet to test with
0.5.

	-hilmar
Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org