[Bioperl-l] Re: Entrez gene parser code

Colin Erdman cerdman2 at du.edu
Tue Apr 12 14:23:02 EDT 2005

I am between Linux installs right now and actually running win32 with the
ActiveState Perl install... How does one add the cvs.open-bio.org repository
to the PPM console list to search through it and install the bioperl-live
packages etc? I don't see a comparable cvs command within it.

This is all new to me and I appreciate the help!
Thanks,
Colin