[Bioperl-l] pad individual tracks using panel

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Wed Sep 29 14:02:42 EDT 2004

This is a little late, but the simplest thing to do is to create two
GD images and adjust the starting coordinates so that the features
line up at the same place.  Then you can merge the two images into a
single picture using the GD copy() call.

Lincoln

On Wednesday 15 September 2004 04:37 am, Simon McGowan wrote:
> Hi,
> Following some feedback here, I should also say that this is for
> illustrative purposes only and not to produce a meaningful
> alignment of any kind. Its needed by the users here who want some
> figures for papers. Would I have to alter all the coordinates for
> the features in the track, or is there a shortcut involving
> -add_track?
>
> Thanks, Simon

Lincoln D. Stein
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory