[Bioperl-l] Re: Handling gff3 Target and Dbxref tags through FeatureIO

Allen Day allenday at ucla.edu
Thu Oct 21 14:09:04 EDT 2004

take a look at Bio::LoationI.  maybe Bio::SeqFeature::Annotated can
inherit from this, and the interface has already set up an each_Location()
method for you to get all the locations out.  but i don't understand the
Bio::Location::CoordinatePolicy yet, it looks like it affects calls to
start() and end().

-allen