[Bioperl-l] Re: [SO-devel] GFF3 - Bioperl - SO

Allen Day allenday at ucla.edu
Mon Oct 11 13:51:26 EDT 2004

Look at Bio::FeatureIO::gff in bioperl-live.  It currently supports
lookup/validation of ontology terms via Bio::Ontology::OntologyStore, but
doesn't do and cardinality or type/relation enforcement which you seem to
be alluding to below.

I'd be very pleased if you want to work on this too.  Or anyone else on
these lists, for that matter :-).

-Allen