[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics - how to adjust height of a panel as you add more tracks?

Allen Liu axl163 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 12:57:21 EDT 2004

Hi,

When I begin to add many tracks to a panel (about 300
tracks), I notice that the panel actually starts
shrinking the tracks to the point where I cannot read
the information on the tracks anymore.  At first, I
thought the previewer was automatically set to fit the
entire PNG on the screen at once, but when I try to
zoom in, the resolution gets really pixelated.  The
height appears to stay fixed when I am adding these
tracks and I was wondering if there is anyway of
extending the height as the panel grows.

Allen Liu