[Bioperl-l] Urgent: get_Stream_by_query difficulty or problem?

Guojun Yang gyang at plantbio.uga.edu
Fri Aug 13 13:24:50 EDT 2004

Hi, everybody,
I am trying to get DNA seq from GenBank using bioperl method get_Stream_by_query. When the accession numbers and seqs were retrieved from a seq project, I found out that not all the query results are retrieved. i.e. the $count and @ids returned the same number (150756) of items as that using the NCBI Entrez page, but there are only 500 items were retrieved from the Seq object. Can anybody give me a hint on this? Is this possibly something internal to the method? Thank you! Guojun