[Bioperl-l] RE: Searching the mailing list archives

Wiepert, Mathieu Wiepert.Mathieu@mayo.edu
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 08:39:22 -0600

Hi,

That is true, but still hard to search through them all that way.  The htdig interface does a good job of searching them for me, or so it looks like, maybe I am missing something...

-Mat