[Bioperl-l] wormbase115/Bio::DB::GFF::Aggregator wormbase_transcript problem

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Tue Dec 23 11:14:15 EST 2003

I'm sure Lincoln will answer better in full, but have you tried the
processed_transcript aggregator instead?

There is a wormbase_gene aggregator as part of Gbrowse as well?

>From Bio::DB::GFF::Aggregator::wormbase_gene which is part of Gbrowse

=head1 DESCRIPTION

Bio::DB::GFF::Aggregator::wormbase_gene is one of the default
aggregators, and was written to be compatible with the C elegans GFF
files.  It aggregates raw "CDS", "5'UTR", "3'UTR", "polyA"
and "TSS" features into "transcript" features.  For compatibility with
the idiosyncrasies of the Sanger GFF format, it expects that the full
range of the transcript is contained in a main feature of type
"Sequence".

-jason

--
Jason Stajich