[BioPerl] [Bioperl-l] Bio::DB::GenBank (fwd)

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Thu Dec 11 10:57:37 EST 2003

Hi Heikki,

it was weird... I would make exactly the same call over and over again
and about 1 in 4 would actually return, the rest gave an error HTML page
(to STDERR) saying that the problem was "temporary" and blah blah blah.

It was the same problem both with the SeqStream and the single getSeq
calls so I wasn't able to work around it.  Eventually I just gave up.

Anyway, if it works today, that's good :-)

Cheers from the frozen north!

--
Mark Wilkinson <markw at illuminae.com>
Illuminae