[Bioperl-l] megablast parsing broken?

Neil Saunders neil.saunders at unsw.edu.au
Sat Apr 26 22:15:10 EDT 2003

> Neil - I've committed some changes which seem to fix the problem.  Not
> sure how I missed this before.  Changes are committed in CVS to both the
> main trunk and branch depending on what you are tracking.  If you can't
> grab things from CVS I can send you a patch compared to the 1.2.1 release
> or you can just grab the blast.pm file and plop it into your distro.  Only
> Bio/SearchIO/blast.pm needed to be changed for this fix.

hi,

Thanks for the fix.  Grabbing blast.pm created a few problems, but I may
have got the wrong version.  I just installed the latest bioperl-live
from cvs and it works great.  My megablast output now parses fine using
Search::IO, format => 'blast' for D=2 report format.

Neil
--
 School of Biotechnology and Biomolecular Sciences,
 The University of New South Wales,

http://psychro.bioinformatics.unsw.edu.au/neil/index.php