[Bioperl-l] Extracting gi no from refseq record

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Fri Apr 4 17:50:59 EST 2003

To me having multiple display IDs per entry is quite unique and quite
insane. You may want to ask the creators whether there is a version
that doesn't do this.

Just as an aside, the additional identifiers like RHOB_MOUSE and
RHOB_RAT are completely made up. You cannot query swissprot with them
(i.e., you can query, but you won't find anything).

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org