[Bioperl-l] Bio:Tools::Primer3, Bio::Seq::PrimedSeq, and Bio::SeqFeature::Primer

Rob Edwards redwards at utmem.edu
Fri Apr 4 11:13:11 EST 2003

I am glad that the modules help.

The problem is weird because $tempfile and $temphandle are created by
Root::IO, so this shouldn't be the only module that fails. Do you have
File::Temp installed on your system? (try perldoc File::Temp). What system
are you running on?

It seems that Root::IO is returning the filename but not the filehandle, and
I am not sure why.

Perhaps others can weigh in with suggestions?

Rob