[Bioperl-l] Fwd: [GMOD-devel] GO::TermFinder Announcement

Gavin Sherlock sherlock at genome.stanford.edu
Thu Apr 3 09:15:08 EST 2003

Thanks Brian - I'll pay particular attention to the "Learn to read
documentation" section ;-).  I did look around bioperl.org a little
though, and didn't see an obvious link,

Cheers,
Gavin

On Thursday, April 3, 2003, at 09:06 AM, Brian Osborne wrote:

> Gavin,
>
> Perhaps you're thinking of biodesign.pod?
>
> http://bioperl.org/Core/Latest/biodesign.html
>
> Brian O.

>>> Gavin
>>>
>>> Gavin Sherlock
>>> Dept. of Genetics
>>> Center for Clinical Sciences Research
>>> 269 Campus Drive,
>>> Room 2255b,
>>> Stanford,
>>> CA 94305-5166
>>>
>>> Tel: 650 498 6012
>>> Fax: 650 723 7016

>>> debugger
>>> for complex code. Debugging C/C++ programs can leave you feeling lost
>>> and
>>> disoriented. TotalView can help you find your way. Available on major