[Bioperl-l] Clustalw.pm on Windows

Fernandez-Capetillo, Oscar (NCI) fernando@mail.nih.gov
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 19:21:15 -0400

Hi there,

I am just a newbie to all this Bioperl movement that I am founding very
useful. It is translating a lot of my computer time into swiming pool time.
Ok, that just as introduction, now my question.

I will want to use either clustalw.pm or tcoffe.pm modules for some of my
scripts. Unfortunately I am working on windows and this modules only work in
Unix/Linux platforms (because they are implemented making calls to the Unix
Shell). Anybody aware of similar modules that will work in windows? Or has
anybody already changed this modules to work with windows?

Thanks,

Oskar