[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::BPbl2seq : throw() on empty report (fwd)

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:16:53 -0700

I'm not sure why this behaviour was introduced. To me it seems inappropriate for the module to throw() an exception upon an empty report.

I'm not sure either whether this functionality has been taken over already by a module under the Bio::SearchIO hierarchy, you may want to check. If so, Bio::Tools::BPbl2seq won't be maintained anymore I guess.

	-hilmar