[Bioperl-l] Can't find Carp/Heavy.pm using BPbl2seq module

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 14:23:42 -0400 (EDT)

I find that I have these problems after I run a certain number of
iterations with my new PAML wrapper module - something is definitely not
being cleaned up/released, still to be investigated I guess.