[Bioperl-l] Re: [Bioperl-guts-l] Notification: incoming/959

Joel Martin Joel Martin <j_martin@mhgc.lbl.gov>
Tue, 15 May 2001 10:06:42 -0700 (PDT)

Could this be added to the install documentation?  I always forget what
these are and then have to do perldoc <module> and scan for the
directions for each of them when make test fails.
Just wondering, it's not critical.

joel