[Bioperl-l] Re: [Bioperl-guts-l] Notification: incoming/930 (fwd)

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 17:25:45 -0500 (EST)

Gert, Petre :

(Petre I *think* this is the same type of bug you were getting)

I fixed this bug on the 07 branch and main trunk - added your suggested
protection to test that the seqfeature was actually still existant (this
was a bad code decision, I think the rationale was to die when an
unparseable location line was read, but that is not very smart IMHO).  I
don't know if you are working off CVS or just downloading bioperl
packages.  If you are working off CVS, anonymous cvs will have these
changes in about 3 hours.  We can generate patches for you if you want to
patch your local distribution, but CVS will be easier for you in the long
run as we continue to shake out the bugs (assuming firewalls are not an
issue for you).

Please let me know if these changes do not fix your situation.
-Jason

 On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, gert thijs wrote:

> Jason Stajich wrote:
> >
> > Please send me the accession number of the offending genbank file.
> >

> The accession number was AP000413
>

> Gert Thijs

Jason Stajich
jason@chg.mc.duke.edu