[Bioperl-l] Branch in. (big grin)

chris dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 09:20:11 -0500

Trying to remember what to do now.... :)

Now that we have a branch are we at the point where any future pre-release
changes need to be committed both to bioperl-live and branch-07? I may need
some pointers here.

For instance our README file really needs to be altered to show that there
is a good chance that bioperl-07 is very usable on MacOS and Windows. I
think that there are other bits of doc floating around that may still refer
to bioperl as "a for unix only alpha release"

If I wanted to fix these cosmetic issues do I checkout both bioperl-live
and -rbranch-07  and then 'cvs commit' to both to make sure things propagate?

-Chris