[Bioperl-l] happy bioperl ;)

gert thijs gert.thijs@esat.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 14:31:27 +0100

Just to let you all know that I appreciate the job you're doing on bioperl.
I have just done 'cvs update -dP' and run a 'make' and 'make test'.
Everything seems to work fine on my PC (perl 5.6.0, linux 2.2.5-15).
There is only one test that is not succesful:
  t/SearchDist........ok, 3/3 skipped: unknown reason

Keep up the good work,
Gert