[Bioperl-l] my todo list

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:28:21 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001, Jason Stajich wrote:

> I am looking at the tempfile creation and cleanup, it seems to work in the
> test case I built in t/Tempfile.t, but I will try and investigate further.
> So later this afternoon I hope to close the following bugs off:
>
> - bug #246 (location parsing not working for certain cases with a
>   specified seq_id)
fixed
> - tempfiles not being cleaned up properly.

Fixed, I had added an empty DESTROY method to Bio::Root::RootI, since
Bio::Root::RootI comes first in the ISA path for
Tools::Run::Alignment::Clustalw, that is the destroy method being used,
and thus tempfiles were not automatically cleaned up properly.

> - additional bugs for biocorba that Brad C has found.  (these are in
>   bioperl-corba-server code).
Not done, low priority, release should be done first. IMHO.

> Ewan appears to be looking at 5.004 issues.  I can run some tests
> tomorrow to help there if you need it.
>
> All tests currently pass for me on perl 5.6.0, solaris.  getting there...
again.

I'm looking into the GDB issues.  The 5.004 machine I have access
to doesn't have LWP right now so I can't test it completely.