[Bioperl-l] Linefeed mix-up (bug #903)

Hilmar Lapp hilmarl@yahoo.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 11:19:10 -0800

Jason Stajich wrote:

> The fix (on unix) is to dos2unix the file beforehand.  We can leave this

Or GNU recode in general, should your file come from Mac or an
exotic system.

> bug for later if no one wants to play with it.  I'm bogged down with other
> things and really want us to try and get the release out by March 1.
> (reasonable hilmar? )

Well, I wish it were. Last weekend was very productive and brought
a good push forward; unfortunately, weekdays are almost lost in
this respect, and I'm not the only one here. So the next push will
be next weekend. If that gets us to a pre-release candidate,
chances are pretty good that the final release is out by March
1st.

It should mention that I don't want to leave Todd's bug
submissions ignored.
I see that I need to look at these more carefully and come up with
particular assignments there, too, otherwise they'll be left
undone.

	Hilmar
Hilmar Lapp                              email: hlapp@gmx.net
GNF, San Diego, Ca. 92122                phone: +1 858 812 1757