Bioperl: [Fwd: Bio::Species.pm: fixed bug #226]

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gmx.net
Sat, 06 May 2000 22:00:21 +0200

As a follow-up, I forgot to mention, that

1) I currently cannot change the status of bugs using the JitterBug interface
because I am not permitted as a registered user. So, could someone give me the
permission, and if this involves sending the password for a common web-user, I
enclose my pgp public key should security be a concern.
2) the other bugs and fixes I have posted will come next, so don't worry if
you've been wondering who's going to apply these... :)

Cheers,

	Hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                                      email: hlapp@gmx.net
NFI Vienna, IFD/Bioinformatics                   phone: +43 1 86634 631
A-1235 Vienna                                      fax: +43 1 86634 727
ROI: Bioinformatics (arrays, expression, seqs), Programming, Databases,
     Mountain Biking (hard tail, hard fork: feel the trail)