Bioperl: Re: webblast not working

Steve Chervitz sac@neomorphic.com (Steve A. Chervitz)
Thu, 4 May 2000 16:49:16 -0700 (PDT)

Janet,

Until the Bioperl webblast facility is fixed, I would recommend using
one of the webblast perl scripts available from this site:

http://www.genet.sickkids.on.ca/bioinfo_resources/software.html

The bioperl code was originally based on one of these scripts.
Or, use one of the other search launchers you mentioned.

Yes, it would be a good idea to make a note about this on the
website.

Steve