Bioperl: running local blasts

Alan Williams alan@neomorphic.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 14:46:47 -0700 (PDT)

I am. However it required:
  1) implementing the appropriate stub in the LocalBlast.pm module
  2) fixing Blast.pm to call LocalBlast.pm
This was with 0.5 and 0.6 (not sure about 0.6.1). You may also want to
change the MIN/MAX sequence size constraints set in the LocalBlast.pm as
well.

If you need more detailed pointers let me know.

-Alan

Alan Williams
Neomorphic, Inc.
Alan@Neomorphic.com