Bioperl: making a random sequence

Mike Cariaso mcariaso@genelogic.com
Wed, 31 May 2000 16:08:23 -0700

Andreas Matern wrote:

> Paul Gordon wrote:
>
> > I seem to remember someone on the mailing list talking about writing a
> > module to generate random sequences with base composition bias, but I
> > could be wrong...
>
> I couldn't find that in the archives, was anyone successful?

I frequently find it difficult to find stuff in the archives. Is it possible to
move the archive, or perhaps just add another one, and use a system with a
full-text search? Would others find this useful?

--
mike cariaso      ------------------------     mcariaso@genelogic.com
ph:510-981-3156 ------------------------------------ fax:510-649-3449

--- Standard Disclaimer ---
The information contained in this email message is intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  This
message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and
that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by email, and delete the original
message.