[Bioperl-l] Problems getting sequence with Bio::DB::GenBank

gert thijs gert.thijs@esat.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:54:05 +0200

It was an internal problem. It seems that our sysads have updated perl
recently and this new installation was conflicting with some of the modules I
installed myself, like IO::Socket. I managed to fix that problem by
reinstalling most of the modules.
I also managed to use LWP to download GenBank entries instead of IO::Socket.
So now getting GenBank files is working fine again, although I still have
problems using Boulder::Genbank to get and parse genbank entries.

Gert