Bioperl: Possibly Off-topic: BoulderIO fails with CGI.pm

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 08:48:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Sara,

Is something missing from the second example?  I don't see a place
where you create the Boulder stream.

You should address your response directly to me.  Boulder isn't part
of the bioperl mainstream, even though I wish it were!

Best,

Lincoln