Bioperl: article for Dr. Dobb's Journal

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 12:14:18 -0400

Chris,

Thanks for taking care of the attachment problem.  Unfortunately my
real e-mail reading machine is in the shop, and I'm back to the
pre-MIME tools in vanilla emacs.

I'd rather the URL remain among us for the time being.  I'd be
embarassed at the draft getting distributed in its current form.

Lincoln