[Biojava-l] Status of the project?

Richard Adams ra22597 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 20:13:49 EDT 2021

Hi
 I've just joined the mailing list so wanted to say hello. I used to work
in bioinformatics/systems biology but for the last few years have been
doing full time Java development in research data management / ELNs.

I've  started looking at BioJava to incorporate it into some of our
projects, noticed that test coverage is missing in a few places so have
submitted some PRs to start tackling this - and I hope to be able to
contribute more over time as it's a good way to explore the code-base.

 In general, what is the state of the project, is it in 'maintenance' mode
now? I notice a lot of roadmap issues for version 6 are several years old
and the mailing list seems quite quiet this year.

Cheers
 Richard Adams