[Biojava-l] Journal article about BioJava library

Aleix Lafita aleixlafita at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 19:19:42 UTC 2018

This is an announcement to the BioJava developers:

We are planning to publish a short journal article describing the new features and structure of the BioJava library. We would like to include changes introduced in releases 4.0 and 5.0 (since 2012 approximately).

If you have made a major contribution or added a new feature to BioJava that is worth mentioning, we would be very grateful if you could get in touch with us with a short description of the feature or contribution before the 30th of September.

Thank you to everyone for being a part of BioJava!

Aleix, Jose, Spencer and Dmytro